Saturday, December 31, 2011

WOTDTCTY - I Welcome You To Join ME!!!!

It's 0145 am and Its the last day of the year!!! I can't sleep and this idea suddenly came to me.  To complete this passing year, 2011, I will finish by completing the WOTDTCTY (Workout Of The Day To Complete The Year).  

This workout will entail the following exercises:

Pullups - 365 - for each of the days this past year.

Pushups - 2011 - for this year, 2011 which is passing us and has very been so fast.

Crunches - 2012 - for the year 2012 which very soon to come.

Run - 12 mile sand run - for each month in 2011 (0800 am & 1600 pm - the two times will be the times I will be running 6 miles. )

***PLEASE NOTE:  I WELCOME ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME WITH THE END OF THE YEAR RUN.  IF YOU DO, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON FB TO CONFIRM SO THAT I KNOW WHO TO LOOK FOR.  I WILL BE PARKING AT PATTISON PARK IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, WHICH IS OFF SEAPOINT FROM PCH (BY DOG BEACH) 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TIMES ABOVE TO LACE UP AND STRETCH.  HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE!!!!***

By the end of the year, I will finish this workout.  If you want to join in, you can DOOOO IIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!  

Everyone have a FANTASTIC NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment